Did you know!
- Blu’s Ionic Power Filter has an excellent water consumption rate of only 8 litters/min.
- Which saves roughly up to 36,000 litres of water p.a. and 235kg of CO2.
Blu’s Tip for Filter maintenance!
Every couple of month, clean the filter components by:
- Soaking them for 10 minutes in vinegar water
- Use a tooth brush to remove the stains and impurities then rinse thoroughly
That will maintain longer satisfying usage
How to change your Filter Cartridge?
4 easy steps:
- Unscrew the Shower Head Holder.
- Insert the Lower KDF & Zeolite Cartridge into the Shower Head
- Holder as shown below, If using the De-Chlronating Gel Cartridge make sure the arrow on the cartridge is pointed upwards.
- Screw back the Shower Head Holder onto its Head Body.
Your blu Ionic Power Filter is ready for use.